The Flagship of our operation is a residential campus in Sevierville, Tennessee. The campus provides around-the-clock care for children who have suffered from abandonment, neglect and abuse prevalent in our society today. Our dedicated staff of houseparents and counselors provides care for our children through a loving, regulated, safe and nurturing environment.
1. Well-trained Christian childcare residential workers provide group care in contemporary cottage-type dwellings (12 Cottages).
2. Counseling and assessments are provided for children and families by competent professional social/clinical workers and counselors.
3. Supervised recreational and leisure time activities are available, including music, drama, fitness center, gym, and alpine therapeutic ropes course.
4. Level II residential services for adolescent boys and girls for at-risk youth are available.
5. Crisis Intervention Prevention and Intervention training is provided for all direct care staff.
6. Transitional Living programs are provided for age appropriate children.
7. All children attend public schools with tutoring and monitoring by school liaison. On-Campus classrooms are provided for special needs children.
Our Home stands as a lighthouse shining in the darkness and bids the Christian community to its’ biblical call to provide a total commitment of care. It is a statement spoken with clarity that we will care for our generation physically, socially, intellectually, and spiritually.
For more information please contact:
| Cell: 865-919-5027